FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #2
October 27th, 2016
For the first ever time it's the first ever sequel to our first ever episode...
EPISODE 2, of GAME FART. A NINTENDO SWITCH special.
Nintendo have not had the best luck with their last few slang for urine consoles, the Wii and Wii U.
Will the Nintendo switch change things up?
The guys discuss THE GOOD - THE BAD and THE UGLY of the looming Nintendo Switch!
- New GTA V secrets found
- Read Dead Redemption 2
- Need for Speed Arena
- The rendering between pixels on the upscaled checkerboxed(?) PS4 Pro 60FPS / 4K / 1080p
- The Nintendo Switch... We have hope!
- The Nintendo Switch... Underpowered?
- The Nintendo Switch... An ugly history!
GETS A MENTION
- Duke Nukem Forever (Poo)
- Midnight Club Racing
- 3D TV's with Splitscreen Gaming
- Mario Kart
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.