FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #4
November 24th, 2016
Episode 4? Guess this is a thing now then.
New Game Farts every Tuesday FOREVER, I guess. Sorry about that. Until the end of time now, us, and later AI constructs of us, will be farting out gaming news - it will be a race to the end of the universe between us, The Simpsons and Disney's Star Wars movies to see who lasts the longest. It will be us. It will be Game Fart. We will beat you Al Jean... (http://www.weepodcast.com)
In this fart of gaming pleasure Lord Matthew, Peter and Aaron discuss several topics, most of which surround an infamous Ubi Soft controller button puzzle game...
Its an ASSASSIN'S CREED special this week! Not that there is anything special about Assassin's Creed, I mean, they usually shit one out every 12 months. But the GAME FART guys investigate what makes it good, bad and ugly anyway. (Notice we have two negatives and only one positive in our show format, making Assassin's Creed an excellent candidate for our show.)
- PSVR is selling well
- Games don't sell in November anymore
- PS4 Pro Graphics improvements (Some screenshots we took here)
- Assasins Creed Ezio Collection
- Assasins Creed Ezio Collection (.... Bad mechanics & characters)
- Ubi Soft
GETS A MENTION
- Batman Arkham VR
- Virtual Boy
- Minority Report: THE TV SHOW!
- Watch Dogs 2
- Titan Fall (1) / (2)
- Banjo Kazooie / Yooka Laylee
- Animal games (Gex the Gecko, Croc, Syrpo The Dragon / Skylanders)
- Tomb Raider / Lord Matthew's lukemia friends older brothers presumed circumcision
- Assasins Creed Black Flag (and all the other ones too, Unity I think, maybe the American one, who cares, they are all the same)
- Metal Gear Solid V (again)
- South Park Stick of Truth and the new one too
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.