FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #5
December 1st, 2016
It's yet another day and yet another Game Fart.
Another week down the drain, another hour plus wasted on audio about farts and video games.
You life is wasting away. You know that right?
I mean... Playing video games is bad enough, but listening to *other people* (especially THESE three idiots!) *TALK* about video games, in a one way conversation you can never respond back to in real time, no less... It's pathetic mate. It's just utterly pathetic.
Shame on you....
THIS WEEK ON GAME FART!!!! IT'S A SLEEPING DOGS & NO MANS SKY & BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!
The guys discuss all the latest games (The Last Guardian - might not be that shit?!), Lord Matthew's favourite game (Sleeping DOGGSSSSS!!!) and the new English tradition of the American tradition of Black Friday (so silly)!!!! Oh, and No Mans Sky gets an update which Peter refuses to play (because, even post update, it is obviously still rubbish).
It's arguably an ACTION PACKED (and in our opinion, EXTRA FUNNY?) episode of Game Fart this week, with a tremendous amount of rambling off topic. To be honest - It's barely even about games this week.
ITS SUPER EXCITING ~~~~~~~ LIFE IS WORTH LIVING AGAIN!!!! 😙
G A M E F A R T
- The New Playstation Flying Chicken Dog Game
- Marvel Vs Capcom: A New One
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (it’s free!)
- No Mans Sky Version 2.1.Refund
- Black Friday Sales
GETS A MENTION
- Aaron's gammy legged / three legged tortoise
- Aaron's depressed cat
- Black & White
- Peter Molyneux's questionable prepubescent boy simulator / artificial intelligence 360
- Sunset Overdrive
- Read Dead Redemption 2
- Bloody Raw
- Tony Hawks / Matt Hoffman / Dave Mira games
- PowerStone (and Kung Fu Chaos)
- Snowboarding Games
- Call of Duty
- Cooking Games
- Anita Sarkeesian
- The Holiday Hole
- GAME RAGE! Revenge on frustrating games (Peters broken controller image attached http://imgur.com/LjP01yR)
- PSVR Games (That one with Robinson in the name, Battlezone, RIGS)
- Ukraine & Russia & The Crimea(?)
- URI GELLER KILLED A MAN
- Peter Jackson watched Humphrey Is My Hero? (It's better than No Mans Sky)
- A message from Kryton from Red Dwarf
- Fei Comodo
- Lord Matthews Brief MTV Presenter Career (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJKJv3SUWk)
- Alexa: Initiate Sex Mode
- James Loveridge Automated Home
- Peters Adventure Game Engine
- Peters Head Hair & GAME FARTS Discovery of the Cure for Baldness (http://imgur.com/e3AquxI)
- The Playstation V is eradicated
- Quantum Break
- Broken Age
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.