FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #6
December 8th, 2016
For 6 weeks now, three gaming novices have met up to discuss video games and farts.
This week, there is a fourth member. AND HE IS A GAMING GENIUS!
Non-wanky video games journalist, Nintendo Beta Tester and Windows Phone owner Matteo Muscas (https://matteomuscas.com / https://twitter.com/matteomuscas) joins us in game fart towers... game fart studios?... game fart asylum? We haven't made up a name for our gathering place just yet. But Matteo joins us there as our guest.
We discuss some actual video game news, AND mostly correct trivia this week, thanks to Matteo's superior knowledge.
We also take a trip down memory lane to discuss the legendary Dreamcast Moose Boot discs we never actually owned (honest mate, just saw my friends) and discuss Apples lack of Rainbow Cum at their recent events.
Probably our best and most least offensive episode yet.
- The New Playstation Flying Chicken Dog Game (again)
- The new Final Fantasy / U-KISS cross over game, Final Fantasy XV
- Xbox Scorpio games WILL MAKE XBOX ONE LOOK LIKE CRAP OLD LAPTOP GAMES!
- The recent PSX event with many trailers for confusing Japanese games
- Crash bandicoot remakes
- Too many remakes for millennials
- Full Throttle Remake
- Rose tinted glasses: Old games were shit!
GETS A MENTION
- Postal & Bully (a.k.a. The game with the weird name in UK you can't remember)
- Metal Gear Solid V (again)
- The Final Fantasy Movie
- Various Consoles Bits (64bit / 128bit / etc)
- Ultra HLE
- x86 / x64 Processors
- JSON and the Document Object Model's badly titled XMLHttpRequest API call
- Heavy Rain a.k.a. Dad Simulator
- The game where the baby has to try and kill itself (http://store.steampowered.com/app/427730/)
- The Sega Saturn
- PS3 BBQ Heat
- 4K Blu-Rays & Copyright adverts
- Aaron's flash background TV Lights
- Various LucasArts games (Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Fate of Atlantis)
- Copy protection wheels and instruction manual lookups
- DOOM was Free
- Meaty £5 Notes
- The Legendary Dreamast Moose Boot (image attached http://imgur.com/R3Q3EL4)
- Apples $300 Picture Book
- Apples become wanky / No more Apple Rainbow Cum Sex
- A brief history of Windows Mobile Devices
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.