FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #8
January 5th, 2017
WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES?!?
2 OUT OF THREE OF US ARE 30 NOW, FOR FUCKS SAKE. Lord Matthew is not happy about this.
Its Game Fart Numero Eight. And this episode was a right mare' to edit.
While every other gaming podcast is doing the 'done thing' of 2016 gaming in review & 2017 predictions, Game Fart decided to instead do the year in review.... for 1997. TWIST!
We also have a very special guest appearance by internet legend Maddox in this episode (click bait)
- Australians get refunds (No Mans Sky)
- Dov Katz at Oculus Rift is arrested
- Grand Theft Auto
- Blind Faith
- 1997 Games don't play well anymore
GETS A MENTION
- iTunes Refunds
- Sonic Jam
- Final Fantasy 7
- Mario Kart 64
- "DON'T LOOK AT MY SCREEN!"
- Fall Out
- Turok (Dinosaur Hunter)
- Golden Eye
- Blast Corps
- Croc (again)
- Star Wars Rouge One Review (and the saga of Peters piss sand)
- Wheres My Blue Fish? (Rip off Pixar Movies)
- TOYS (Robin Williams Movie)
- Deus Ex
- Batman Arkham Knight (Retro clothing)
- 90's Gaming Magazines
- Fuck No Mans Sky (X3)
- E.T. Games / The Landfill
- Angry Video Game Nerd Movie
- The return of Jesus Christ
- Mario 64
- Tomb Raider (and more on Tomb Raider circumcision disasters)
- Gran Tourismo games
- Urban Legends of video games
- Star Fox 64 / Lylat Wars
- Do a Barrel Roll
- Memory Cards Vs. QR Codes
- Ask Jeeves (again)
- Googles Rockhopper Penguin Ad (Mandella Effect?!?)
- The Death of Princess Diana
- College in the U.S.A. Vs. U.K.
- Actual 2016 & 2017 Thoughts!
- Ratchet & Clank 2016
- Silicon Valley & Last Man on Earth
- Fire Watch
- Quantum Break
- Street Fighter V
- PlayStation VR
- Assassins Creed
- Robot Dinosaur Game #2
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil VR (& Here They Lie)
- The Subway Sandwich Disaster
- Bad Sonic Games & Human Knuckles
- Day of The Tentacle & Full Throttle Member Berries
- Butt Fuck Your Grandad (NOT SUPPORTED! / NOT RECOMMENDED! / NOT SAFE! / ADULTS ONLY! Also Mac only...)
- WE ARE NOT AUSTRALIAN, we are ESSEX
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.