FASNASTIC: Game Fart - Episode #9
January 12th, 2017
It's GAME FART EPISODE #9..... Oh wait....
NO IT'S NOT!
This is our ninth episode, so for a bit a fun, we are doing something special. WE ARE REWINDING BACK TO 2016! YEAH! THAT YEAR THAT EVERYBODY LOVED!
What you will hear today (which is all brand new content for you) is actually GAME FART EPISODE #1.... wait, no.... zero? Hang on, this is confusing.
Let us explain.
Before we launched Game Fart we recorded four test episodes. A "Prequel Tetralogy" if you will. This is "Episode #1" of those (previously never released) "prequel" episodes, meaning, technically, this is episode "# MINUS 4" of Game Fart, if you will.
Isn't this exciting!
In this episode today (actually in August 2016 and actually episode negative four, keep up) the guys discuss...
- There isn't any! We hadn't added that to the format yet!
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Quite topical in August 2016!)
- Pre-Order DLC (Shit in 08/16 and still shit now)
- No Mans Sky (Had a massive update since we recorded this, but to be honest, our stance hasn't changed!)
GETS A MENTION
- Original Game Fart intro music (it's a bunch of live farts)
- Oscar Pistorius
- Augmented Dicks
- Praxis Points
- Sonic The Hedgehog Pre-Orders
- Assassins Creed
- Indiana Jones
- Deus Ex Go
- Square Eniq Go Games
- Pokémon Go
- Adam Jensen Raging Alcoholic
- Open Source Games
- Fiverr Songs
- Apache, MySQL, PHP, LAMP Stacks
- EA Access
- Mirrors Edge 2
- The time Lord Matthew shit himself in front of his boss
- Arron nearly shitting himself in front of his girlfriend
- Matthew pooing in front of a hot guy in Milan
This podcast is brought to you by FASNASTIC LTD. in the UK and intended to be listened to on the train to work, or in bed for some falling asleep background noise.